Summer Events 2020
As a result of COVID-19, Summer 2020 events present unique challenges and risks. We ask that all patrons please be respectful of volunteers and staff as we navigate this difficult situation. The safety of our staff, volunteers, artists, and guests is our top priority.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING
The Center for the Arts will be open to visitors for regular business hours (9am-5pm) beginning June 25, 2020. Exhibits in the Gallery will be open starting July 10. All guests are required to wear a mask while inside the building, and are respectfully asked to maintain at least a six-foot distance from other parties at all times.
All workshops will be held outdoors on the lawn in Marquette Park adjacent to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum. Workshops are weather-dependent. Please check this website on the day of the event you plan to attend to ensure that it has not been impacted by inclement weather.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate Summer 2020. We are looking forward to seeing you and sharing arts and culture experiences safely together on beautiful Mackinac Island!
- Tue, Aug 03Richard & Jane Manoogian Art MuseumAug 03, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDTRichard & Jane Manoogian Art Museum, 7070 Main St, Mackinac Island, MI 49757, USAJoin renowned Michigan poet and book artist, Cindy Hunter Morgan and create your very own prints. This class is perfect for students with little or no experience with printing. All supplies are provided.
- Wed, Aug 04Richard & Jane Manoogian Art MuseumAug 04, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDTRichard & Jane Manoogian Art Museum, 7070 Main St, Mackinac Island, MI 49757, USAJoin renowned Michigan poet and book artist, Cindy Hunter Morgan and create your very own book. This class is perfect for students with little or no experience with bookbinding. All supplies are provided.
- Tue, Aug 10Richard & Jane Manoogian Art Museum
- Tue, Aug 17Richard & Jane Manoogian Art Museum
- Thu, Aug 19Marquette Park