Summer Events 2020
As a result of COVID-19, Summer 2020 events present unique challenges and risks. We ask that all patrons please be respectful of volunteers and staff as we navigate this difficult situation. The safety of our staff, volunteers, artists, and guests is our top priority.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING
The Center for the Arts will be open to visitors for regular business hours (9am-5pm) beginning June 25, 2020. Exhibits in the Gallery will be open starting July 10. All guests are required to wear a mask while inside the building, and are respectfully asked to maintain at least a six-foot distance from other parties at all times.
All workshops will be held outdoors on the lawn in Marquette Park adjacent to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum. Workshops are weather-dependent. Please check this website on the day of the event you plan to attend to ensure that it has not been impacted by inclement weather.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate Summer 2020. We are looking forward to seeing you and sharing arts and culture experiences safely together on beautiful Mackinac Island!
- Multiple DatesMon, Jun 05Location is TBD
- Fri, Jun 09Center for the Arts at Mission Point
- Wed, Jun 14Mackinac Art Museum
- Sat, Jun 17Jockey Club
- Wed, Jun 28Mackinac Island Community Hall
- Thu, Jun 29Marquette Park
- Thu, Jul 06Marquette Park
- Thu, Jul 13Center for the Arts at Mission Point
- Thu, Jul 13Marquette Park
- Sun, Jul 16Promenade Deck at Mission Point
- Wed, Jul 19Center for the Arts at Misison Point
- Thu, Jul 20Marquette Park
- Sun, Jul 23Ste. Anne Catholic Church
- Thu, Jul 27Marquette Park
- Wed, Aug 02Center for the Arts at Mission Point
- Thu, Aug 03Marquette Park
- Fri, Aug 04Mission Point Theater
- Sun, Aug 06Center for the Arts at Mission Point