top of page
With a spectacular backdrop, our summer concert series takes place on the lawn of a National Historic Landmark, Marquette Park, which is at the foothills of Historic Fort Mackinac downtown across from the marina. Bring a picnic and tune in for some great live folk, rock, country, blues—the best of Americana. All concerts are free. We recommend bringing a blanket or lawn chairs for your comfort.
EVERY THURSDAY 6:30pm
Rain location: Mission Point Theater
MUSIC in the park
- Thu, Jun 29Marquette ParkShow us what you've got!
- Thu, Jul 06Marquette ParkNPR calls them "among the most emotionally compelling songwriters of our time."
- Thu, Jul 13Marquette ParkA pillar of Mackinac Island's jazz music scene
- Thu, Jul 20Marquette ParkNominated for Detroit Music Awards Outstanding Traditional Jazz Artist and Outstanding Jazz Recording
- Thu, Jul 27Marquette ParkHe has performed solo at The Kennedy Center, and in concert with Sara Bareilles, Miley Cyrus & Dolly Parton.
- Thu, Aug 03Marquette ParkWinner of eight Detroit Music Awards including Outstanding Americana Vocalist and Outstanding Americana Songwriter
- Thu, Aug 10Marquette ParkSince his appearance as a finalist on Season 8 of NBC’s “The Voice”, Davis has been churning out an album a year.
- Thu, Aug 17Marquette ParkFeaturing Eric Dane Jaqua from The Pistil Whips and Holly Jaqua from The Alternative Facts
- Thu, Aug 24Marquette ParkDon't miss the unforgettable finale of this city-wide talent showcase and award ceremony.
- Thu, Aug 31Marquette ParkRolling Stone calls Davina Sowers "her own Americana mishmash — a little Amy Winehouse-worthy neo-soul here, a little Great American Songbook-influenced songcraft there."
bottom of page