Watercolor: Mackinac Daylilies
Time & Location
Beginner watercolorists will immerse themselves in a Mackinac scene in this fun workshop where artist Megan Swoyer will lead you as you paint beautiful, colorful dayliles by a quintessential white picket fence. Gestural strokes and a harmonious color palette in this step-by-step online class will make these paintings sing.
Supplies needed are as follows:
1. Watercolor paper (9 x 12 or 8 x 11 or close to this size works well)
2. Watercolor brushes (a small round style 1 or 0 for details, a 6 or 8 for most of it, and one a little bigger to put background washes in)
3. Watercolor paint and a palette (if paint is already in a palette, that is fine, too)
4. A white taper candle or crayon, a pinch or two of table salt.
Supplies can be purchased online from Main Street Art Milford, MI at https://mainstreetartmilford.com/products/royal-langnickel-essentials-watercolor-art-set with discount code "MAC watercolor"
- General Admission$20$200$0